Got a print, photo, or art piece to frame? You’ll be glad to hear Framefox offers an easy-to-use made-to-measure service. If you have something that needs framing, we can help you design a frame online. (Well, 99% of the time.) Here’s your how-to guide to at home framing. Here’s to framing more!
Design A Frame Online…
Framefox can help you design the perfect frame.This service is ideal if you already have something that you want framed. In fact, you can easily frame any poster, print or photo without leaving the house. Simply follow these steps…
How it works…
- First upload an image of what you are wanting to frame. This is so you can preview what the item will look like in our frames. Or, don’t. Simply skip this stage.
- Add your frames measurements. Make sure your use our measuring guide.
- Select the perfect frame style. All frames are made to order here in New Zealand, using the highest-quality materials.
- Select your border options and glass selection.
- Follow the check out process, and voilà! Your Framefox frame is on its way to being created for you.
- We cut and build your frame in our Auckland workshop using the highest standards.
- Your frame will arrive with everything you need to insert your own artwork along with simple instructions.
- Need your artwork printed? Head this way »
Framefox‘s large frame collection means you have more framing style options. You can also pick which glazing you would prefer with your frame. Choose from a range of glass types for your artwork, including UV protection and anti-reflective options.. See our collection of frames here >